LunaLair

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LunaLair
LunaLair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rave
Rave
Admin
https://lunalair.yoo7.com

My critiques of Nova ppl Empty My critiques of Nova ppl

Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:58 pm
Mado: As an admin and leader in general I don’t feel he’s really fit for the position for many reasons. He’s too soft as well as too scared to make the proper decisions against the people he holds a lot of value towards. His judgement is inconsistent and all over the place and he allows his people to run him and alter his mindset. His conviction is too weak and because of this his chat evolved into something that he didn’t want. He also needs to pay more attention to his people and what’s going on and properly analyze situations with patience gathering all the facts. He also needs to let go of his ego and open himself outside of his own views and thoughts as well as let go of his bias thinking.

Mitch: Mitch is very calm and collected however he’s too uninvolved and plays things way too safe and doesn’t care enough often to try to fix things as an admin. Due to his lack of knowledge he also tends to just lean on bias choosings since he doesn’t care enough to invest himself thoroughly in situations. He’s also extremely cocky in thinking he is extremely good at playing detective and predicting a situation.

Chris/Link: Link is a weird mixture of cowardice and ballsy attitude. Link is very hesitant when trying to deal with his problems. He holds in a lot and fakes that he’s riding the wave and then eventually flips the switch when it’s most convenient for him to finally speak about it. Due to his cowardice he also plays a sneaky game being two faced while maneuvering and manipulating situations for chaotic reasons. He’s too easily influenced and follows the crowd for validation and to not get bullied.

Rowlie: Rowlie reflects a lot of my old problems but instead he’s more serious about it and has actual gruesome intent. Rowlie is a bullly who attacks ppl he disagrees with. He finds enjoyment with chaotic situations and certain people’s pain. He has the same problem as Mitch where he feels he’s a lot smarter than he actually is and is some kind of perfect detective to know what’s going on. He manipulates situations to his liking no matter how it effects others.

JD: JD is the definition of a fool that thinks way too highly of himself and thinks he’s so smart even though he shows no feats of intelligence. His ignorance is very strong and he rarely shows signs of acknowledging how wrong he is. He is also a form of coward because he barely ever seems to try and confront people he has a problem with and because of this he continues to hold ignorant viewpoints of the people he’s against. He’s a condescending bully to people and is very insecure and it shows.

Tam: Even though Tam is schizophrenic I still have to list my criticisms of her as well as speak about her surroundings. Tam has a problem where once she ends up in a strong disagreement or fight against somebody they automatically end up on her hit list. What I mean by this is that from then onwards her view of you will forever be negative no matter what you do in the future. She will conjure and make up many things about u to try and make people see how you’re a supposed horrible person and the people will take her word for it. People will see the bad things she does and enable her even when they know the truth. People treat her like a Queen and don’t give her the proper approaches to let her know when she’s being extremely harmful and foolish. Nobody tries to educate her because they fear how she may react or something. Just because she’s schizophrenic doesn’t mean she can’t be conditioned like a normal person.

Those are my critiques among some of the main nova people. I might extend the list once I feel like speaking on more people.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum