LunaLair

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LunaLair
LunaLair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rave
Rave
Admin
https://lunalair.yoo7.com

Society’s ruining of the dynamics between men and women Empty Society’s ruining of the dynamics between men and women

Fri May 05, 2023 5:49 am
(Disclaimer: I can only speak on the perspective as a straight male. If anything seems offensive it is due to me just giving my subjective outlook/experience as well as lack of understanding and ignorance. Nothing I preach is factual so don’t take anything to heart. Always open to learning more things. Heart emoji)

Males and females have lived forever. Since the beginning of time both have been forced to collaborate with each other. Both of these genders have a convenient structure where they can create new life with one another. Throughout time it’s been understood through physical differences that to protect and maintain the species the males take up the role of protector and leader while the female withdraws, raising and nurturing in the background in a supportive role.

Overall this has continuously made sense to all species. This pattern follows suits throughout all living beings. Of course there ends up exceptions pertaining to unique situations as well as interests but on a baseline this was the formula both felt happiest with.

As humanity continued to evolve more and more, the divide between these genders began to widen. Humans advance themselves to being aware that they are a lot more than what is expected of them. They are not just to be seen doing a certain thing. Humans are diverse and have the ability to follow their own path. Males are not the only ones who can be leaders and dominators, and females are not the only ones who can be nurturing and supportive.

This is where we branch into the social terms of man and woman. Anybody can be a man and anybody can be a woman. This has been a hard thing to grasp among people. “If you are born a certain way you shouldn’t be able to escape what you are.” This was the logic most would instill. Humanity would continue to try and adapt to this new ideology and accept it.

Now we get into what actually is causing this divide between men and women. In history roles were forced and established between men and women. Men were the workers and women were limited by the laws to ensure they would stay in a submissive stance. Eventually women finally obtain their full rights as people being able to show their capabilities just like men. This shift gave women the courage to challenge men more and a lot of them didn’t like it.

Women would harp on men for how they’ve always had power, how they are the reasons for all their problems within society. Men are a huge threat to women for many different reasons and rightfully so. Being physically more powerful as well as society being conditioned to their leadership for many generations. Even though women had all the rights of men they would still demand more and more.

Women band together into a faction against men called feminism. In this group they preach toward reaching true equality between men and women. However feminism branched into different versions where it turned into devaluing and hating men. This would be looked at as ungrateful behavior from the perspective of men, who have been a major influence to the developments of mankind. The original vision was lost in woods and the men could only focus on those who wish to take them down.

At this point both sides wage war against each other with the focal point of trying to point out who is worse than who. Due to the general outlook upon men having more power over women, they were not alone. Women gained alliances with the lgbtq, which also included other men. Straight males fight the battle alone against all other versions of humanity. Having the disadvantage, men do not stand a chance. Slowly they are knocked down more and more while society continues to gravitate to the caterings of women.

Men are becoming weaker and weaker and being looked down upon by society. Women are starting to respect men less and less and are feeling as though they are not necessary to pursue anymore. Women are now more independent than ever, holding men under their mercy. Men have to struggle now to prove their worth in society as a whole. They have to prove to other women that they are worth dating.

Women seem to struggle with the power they now possess. Society for many generations taught women to strive for a role model, a leader. How can they have a suitable partner if they hold so much power? They have the capabilities of exceeding men and have the resources and status to do so effortlessly. In modern society women are born with power. They are the gatekeepers that get to choose if a man gets to have a family and life with her or not. But anytime she deems him unworthy, she can take it all away.

So what do women want? Women want to be looked as equals, but wants somebody with more experience and power to tower over them. They like to be submissive, but don’t like to be told what to do. There’s many conflicting ideologies among women that they seem to both want but cannot decide. Jumping back and forth from what they desire which confuses men.

Men at this point are starting to submit more and more. They are starting to accept women however that isn’t enough for women. Women seek perfection in society. They need all their needs and justifications settled in order to halt their assault towards men. Men to this day are still causing women injustices via rape, abuse, laws, power struggles, ect. Until all is exterminated, men can not be let off the hook. Until the abundance of men in power is settled, men won’t be off the hook.

But is this even possible? Can women ever get this conclusion? Injustices are out of society’s control. Regardless of how much we try to mitigate them, they will still happen. There is already rise of women taking charge and having power. If women want more women in charge then they should encourage more to strive for it. Tons of women prefer being supportive and non career driven, this is just their preference.

So what is the solution toward this demographic? How can we get men and women to stop trying to bring each other down? Ultimately it all falls down to each side reaching out to each other and getting out of their own bubbles. Stopping the negative approaches and hive mind mentalities. This would be a great starting point in my opinion. Through opening themselves and obtaining understanding is how each side can appreciate each other more as well as get to the bottom of what needs to be done. Attacking the direct root to their issues instead of free firing towards everything outside of them.

I feel as of though this is a close to impossible goal. Society is far too damaged and there’s not enough people who advocates to true resolution and peace. We are beings of chaos. We strive things to conflict with and find justice towards. Perhaps the war between genders will always exist and people will willfully forever stay ignorant to their opposition.

As a man myself I only want to live in peace. I find value in everyone and despise that for just purely existing as a straight male I’m automatically labeled as an evil threat to society. My own pain and struggles diminished because of the outlook that women have it worse. Why do we have to compare people’s pain. Why can’t we just help everyone who is struggling regardless the level? Hopefully in the future a miracle can happen and future generations can solve the issues of this flawed dynamic within society.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum