LunaLair

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LunaLair
LunaLair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rave
Rave
Admin
https://lunalair.yoo7.com

Misguided social outlooks on genders Empty Misguided social outlooks on genders

Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:59 pm
When it comes to modern day society and roles I feel there’s a lot of convoluted ideologies toward what should happen between men and women in relationships as well as outside of them. People in general put so much more weight on men than they realize and it’s been hyped up and normalized to the point to where it is damaging to younger people growing up under these ideologies and conditioned to believing this is the right way for things to work. Let’s look at how when it comes to men they are expected to uphold the traditional standards. They are looked at to be leaders and uphold the more laboring tasks that women are typically less capable of doing. Under normal standards this is fair due to our biological differences but in modern day society it is ramped up. Nowadays men are expected to do much much more than that. In relationships men are supposed to uphold not only those qualities but it extends into further rhelms. When it comes to leadership women expect men to carry them in all matters of conduct. Responsibilities that should be equally and fairly distributed. Women expect men to initiate everything, lead them on their own tasks, solve all their problems, ect. Basically making themselves mainly completely submissive to them. Which can be cool if they rly are into that but they are very selective with this. They only choose this dynamic when it’s only most convenient to them. They will only step up when a certain thing isn’t going their way or decide to do something on their own accord for their personal benefit against said guy. For example as a Sergeant in the military I lead my section. 

As a leader I have my tasks and delegate to my soldiers. Based off what I said I would end up doing everything without the efforts of my soldiers because I’m the leader while they sit on the side looking over me. Does this seem like effective teamwork? Let me say for what I feel is better. I am the leader of my section and I have my task and delegate to my soldiers. My soldiers put in effort to work with me to get the task done. I may do most the heavy work but I guide my soldiers as they put in effort to work with me to get things done. To me that sounds like effective teamwork. So let me also bring up another scenario. My soldier is tasked with a task to accomplished. They come to me for help and as the leader I’m obligated to assist. What ends up happening is that I end up taking over their task while they barely do much in the process. As the leader it’s natural for your subordinates to be less experienced so you might end up doing more for them than expected. However the problem with this is that I end up taking over what is supposed to be their task, their assignment. Here’s how I feel should be the way things are conducted. My soldier has a task and comes to me for assistance. I come with them as support but they put in the effort to accomplish their task while I support them on the side. Does this look more fair? 

Now back to the equality thing. When it comes to how society conditions modern day women they expect men to carry all the burdens and pressure while they stand idly by and get upset at men when they don’t uphold to the absurd standards they expect. Women are conditioned to be delegate prizes and are taught that men should cater to them. Because of how society is conditioned other men also start to believe that this is a healthy lifestyle. This type of lifestyle gives men not only tons more pressure and an unfair disadvantage, but also supplies them with more power and displays their capabilities a lot more. Women don’t realize how they are limiting themselves when they want to put everything on men because of their expectations. Or maybe they do which is why I say that some women exploit this to their own benefit and gain. Women take advantage of how modern day society caters to the supposed innocence and lesser capability of themselves to get themselves out of putting as much effort in life. All women have to do is simply exist to thrive by society’s standards. Men have the pressure of exceeding the traditional standards in order to cater to women. Men literally have to live in fear and often avoid women in order to have some peace of mind. Modern day society goes against men in favor of women in court due to the generalization outlook that is practiced toward men. The problem with people in general is the generalizations toward targeting groups of gender. It may seem hypocritical of me saying this due to how I’m going on about women but this doesn’t apply to everyone and I’m only mainly targeting how society executes themselves, not harping on women as a whole. This only applies to those, both men and women, who have these ideologies in which I hugely disagree with and see it as damaging upon society in my opinion. 

So let me emphasize on how this is damaging. These practices are mentally straining on men who are categorized and put to these levels of expectations due to unfair practices. These are also harmful to women because it conditions women to think that they don’t have to do much in life and are obligated to be carried by men. This does the opposite of what women strive for when they seek equality and to be looked at as respectable human beings in society. Women purposely limit their capabilities and exploit their social advantage so they can have an easy life with minimal effort and shame men when they don’t cater to their needs/wants. Women are better than that. They are capable of also being strong leaders and doing great things for themselves and society as an individual. In a relationship their first thought to everything is to push things on a man and be submissive. If they have the ability to do something they want they should strive for it and men will see that and support them as best they can. They shouldn’t have to sit by and just expect a guy to carry them on everything they want to do. 

Everybody has the ability to take initiative on their direction in life. If women continue on this path men will continue to want to avoid them and only see them as freeloaders. Women need to be conditioned and encouraged to put their own efforts in everything they want to have. Relationships shouldn’t be one sided effort unless that woman just wants to be seen as a mere trophy while the man is looked at as a complete dominate figure who does everything. If that’s what a woman wants to be power to her but for the most part at least take into consideration that your man does everything for u while u sit on your ass so u shouldn’t complain about nothing. Just think to yourself when you’re in a relationship about what do you have to offer other than just your looks and presence.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum