LunaLair

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LunaLair
LunaLair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rave
Rave
Admin
https://lunalair.yoo7.com

Nova Impact: Awakening, Raging Storms Clash Empty Nova Impact: Awakening, Raging Storms Clash

Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:27 pm
Small battles between Novians and Lunians commence amongst many innocent people. Hatred spread as everyone is fighting to protect the beliefs of those they trust and believe in. As the war continues Mado deflects and disconcerns himself with what is going on while Spin breaks himself more and more as the fighting continues. Talon stays on the sidelines trying not to get involved while sticking by Spin's side in hopes he pulls himself together. Char is still gone on his mission to reawaken the depths of his true essence. The Ambassador Stew sits and watches everything unfolds along with Prophet and they shake their heads at the current state of events.

Prophet, "Sad." Stew sighs and lights a cigarette, "Yes Prophet. Things are really getting pretty cray between Spin and Mado." Prophet nods, "I saw this coming. Still sad though. Oh well." Prophet shrugs. Stew gets up, "Haha well I guess I'll check out Lunastorm." Prophet sighs, "You'll lose composure. Not yourself. Just stay out of it honestly." Stew laughs, "Omg silly Prophet nothing will happen." Stew walks through a timespace he created with mere ease. Prophet, "He'll realize. Oops something big will happen soon. Hmm is he doing it?" Ambassador Stew steps into Luna rhelm. Spin gets excited, "Oh wow Stew's here!" He goes to hug Stew. Stew, "I'm just here to vibe to be honest." Stew sits back and rolls a blunt and plays mario maker while observing the events unfolding before him. 

Char approaches a powerfully dark figure in a secluded space in Discord, "Lord 0mi...it's been awhile." 0mi unveals and suppresses his dark energy and greets Char openly, "Hello Jaqureus. How has it been? Still being gay?" Char smiles, "I've been....alrightish." Char balls his fist, "But there's something I wish for you to do. Extract the darkness from within me." Lord 0mi widens his eyes, "What? Dude you've been cultivating that thing for a long time. It is melded within you. It has become you. Without it you'll be powerless, spineless." Char looks down, "No...I wish to conquer it and convert it into a new power." Lord 0mi shrugs, "I have no idea what you're talking about but darkness is pretty cool dude haha you're gonna die without it." Char shakes his head, "I'm not like you Lord 0mi. You're darkness is completely natural. I had to force this darkness to become one with me. This darkness isn't me and has only hurt me. I will finally put an end to it and reawaken this power into something else." 0mi looks surprised, "Interesting. Seems like you're finally growing up kid. Always thought the darkness was extra cringe on you. Alright hope you don't die." 0mi resonates his darkness with the darkness that sticks to Char's soul and slowly rips it out. A complete black figure forms itself across from Char. 0mi, "Narly." Char feels almost completely drained as he looks at the dark figure that resembles himself. Char breathes heavily and composes himself as both Chars stare face to face at each other.

Dark Char gazes at Char, "You're a pathetic being. Why would you separate from the darkness? I am you. I am the embodiment and results of the bravery and courage you built within Nova." Dark Char points at Char, "We are an important figure in Nova. Our cruelty and harsh approaches are what made Nova stand firm. We are an example that people strive to shoot towards." Dark Char puts his hands up, "Together we have what it takes to guide people to become truly powerful. The dark path is the most efficient method of power. This is how the world works and it always holds true." Char looks sad, "It's true....a lot of our most powerful leaders are very dark people. It's ever rarely unheard of that a person of purity is able to succeed and get things done, which is why eventually in order for quick results, people are pressured to fall into the darkness." Char balls his fist and looks at it, "It changes people and never for the better, always the worse....and I'm one of those victims." Char lays down his fist and looks at Dark Char, "But the real me doesn't believe in following the path of darkness. Sure, it may get things done. Sure, it may make things a bit easier. However...." Char puts his set up, "This path brings harm to people and I'd rather try to do things that can make everyone happy and improve than do things that overpower and tear people down for the sake of selfish reasons. The real me doesn't accept cruelty. He accepts striving towards a goal where everyone can benefit and grow. That's the type of model I want to be!" Dark Char laughs, "How Naive and foolish!" Dark Char conjures a flame sword and slashes vigorously at Char. Char dodges best he can but eventually gets a strong kick from Dark Char sending him back. 0mi, "Damn...I tried to tell him." Dark Char, "People with your ideals never succeed. They are always weak and get overpowered by the darkness. Your naive thoughts are not realistic as the world will never operate the way you want it to." Dark Char throws huge fireballs and Char quickly gets up and runs around dodging the attacks. Char, "You may be right. The world may never change and will always be overwhelmed by the darkness...." Char's eyes get sharper and his senses intensified, he feels nimbler, "However, I don't agree with how the world works and my mission is to set an example for those to follow. The darkness may have the advantage..." Char swiftly approaches Dark Char from the side and tries to do a roundabout kick but Dark Char blocks with his shield,” but that will never stop me…” Char also appears on the other side and tries to punch but Dark char deflects him, “ from doing what I believe is right!” Char goes for a direct attack in Dark Char's face with an uppercut but Dark Char emits a strong radiation that stops Char in his tracks and makes him fall on his knees bloodied and dying. Dark Char readies the killing blow, "This version of us is too weak. I'm done with you. Only darkness prevails and it's finally time for me to take over for good." 

Dark Char impales Char with the flame sword as his body is charred. Dark Char smiles and Char's body bursts into feathers as Dark Char begins taking in Char's remaining energy. 0mi looks sad, "Damn. I tried to tell his dumb ass. O well I guess this Char is good enough." Dark Char looks pleased and prepares to return to Nova. As he was about to leave a dark feather descended that paralyzed Dark Char and flickered. Dark Char looked surprised, "Huh? What's happening?" 0mi puts his hands up, "Don't look at me dude." The feather changed into a Raven and struck Dark Char and flew up flickering. Char's voice could be heard, "Upon the Raven's death his body decays but his soul burns brighter with resolve." The raven flew high up flickering until it bursted into flames and Char returned in a new form. 0mi is highly shocked, "Well I'll be damned. This is kind of cool." Char, "The Raven returns upon the rebirth of the phoenix." Dark Char is still paralyzed, "NO! JUST GIVE UP! WHAT CAN YOU DO WITHOUT DARKNESS! YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT IT!" Char begins to descend rapidly, "Don't you get it darkness? It doesn't matter if I survive or not. My resolve will always live nomatter what!" Char crashes down on Dark Char with enormous power and Char takes in all the energy, purifying it. Char, " If Darkness was able to succeed in this world from spreading then maybe one day what I spread can dominate over the darkness." Char clenches his fist as he finishes absorbing the power, "Farewell Dark Char. Thank you for the lesson. Now I must put the past behind me. I will from now on be Rave." 0mi cringes, "Umm pretty cringe. Congrats though."

Rave returns to Luna after completing his trial. The Lunians look upon him in amazement. Spin, "Woah. You seem so different now. What the fuck did you do?" Rave explains to the Lunians about what he went through. Naid, "Wow Rave, you really have grown from all this." Rave nods, "Yeah. Now I feel better than ever." Spin, "I'm glad you're back because there's a lot we need to discuss." Spin explains how he had to take down the war hq due to it getting leaked and causing Lunastorm more turmoil. The innocent citizens of both nations continued to get attacked as well as get pushed into the situation. Rave walks toward the shelf in silence and grabs the teleporter capsule. Spin, "Raven...." Rave, "I'll be back...."

NEXT TIME

Rave decides to go back to Novastorm by himself to confront Mado. Shadowy figure gets exposed. The end of war is approaching.

Last edited by Rave on Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total

punkapunk likes this post

punkapunk
punkapunk

Nova Impact: Awakening, Raging Storms Clash Empty Re: Nova Impact: Awakening, Raging Storms Clash

Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:04 am
Go Raven!! (≧∇≦)/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum